The CPA Future: Top Tips for Going to the Tribunal
Date: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Location: Virtual Seminar
Price: Free to CPA Members (£20 + VAT for Non-Members)
Event duration: Afternoon Virtual Event (1.15 CPD)
Registration from: 15:55
Event starts at: 16:00
Event finishes at: 17:15
We are pleased to invite you to a CPA Future webinar with a focus on practical tips for going to the Tribunal from the perspective of a solicitor, barrister and surveyor.
This is an event for those interested in CPO matters, aimed principally (but not exclusively) at more junior members of the profession. Please do encourage trainees and those who are newly qualified to attend.
This event is also open to non-members of the Compulsory Purchase Association, who may attend for a price of £20.00 +VAT.
The CPA Future is a group of over 90 practitioners within the CPA who are relatively new to CPO work. The steering group provides 3-4 training and networking events a year.
- Caroline Daly, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- David Holland, Partner, National Compulsory Purchase & Compensation Team, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
- Richard Honey, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Colin Cottage BSc (Hons) MRICS RICS Registered Valuer, Managing Director - Compensation, Ardent
- Peter McCrea FRICS FCIArb, Surveyor Member, Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)
To view the full programme, click here.