In 2013, a steering group was created to focus for younger members. The broad raison d’être of the CPA Future is to develop events, promote the practice area of CPO and Compensation work to those less experienced. If you are a member with less than 10 years Post Qualification Experience (ie from date of MRICS/MRTPI qualification, PQE for solicitors, call date for barristers) we urge you to join the CPA Future. It costs you nothing if you are already a member!
There are some 200 members associated with this group.
To join, click here.
The group is involved with a mix of CPD events, networking, career development and sharing experiences.
CPA Future Aims
Our aims are to:
- maintain an enthusiastic and committed multi-disciplinary sub group of the CPA for people who are interested in and less experienced in compulsory purchase by:
- promoting lectures, seminars and similar training events on a variety of compulsory purchase topics; and
- arranging a range of informal social events.
- enable experience, knowledge, opinions and advice to be shared by people at a similar stage of their careers.
- encourage inclusion and diversity in the compulsory purchase profession.
- harness opinion and comments from CPA Future members to ensure their views are heard by the CPA.