Contact Us > Legal
We welcome your visit to our site and wish you to be clear about what your visit implies both for us and for you.
- The site is available to members of the public, property, planning and legal professionals, and other professionals. It is written for that purpose.
Our Legal Notices document brings together all our website policies, terms and conditions of use, and other information about using our site. If you have any queries about these notices, or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
- This site uses Google Analytics which collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
- CPA will not make any attempt to identify individual website users or their particular browsing activities.
- No personal information is held on line in operating this site.
- In respect of any data requested from various forms on this site, no data will be passed to third parties; and will only be used for the purposes that it was given.
- If you require any further information or have any concerns about privacy, please contact the Website Administrator here.
- Unless otherwise noted on specific pages, all text and images on this website are copyright. All rights reserved.
- Except as permitted under the principles of "fair use" under English copyright law, no part of this site may be reproduced in any form, stored in a database or retrieval system, or transmitted or distributed in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of CPA. Please contact the Website Administrator here.
Linking to our website
- If you wish to link to the CPA website, please contact the Website Administrator here.
Links from our website
- Our website links to other websites. Although we look at all linked websites carefully to assess the quality and reliability of content, we are not responsible for them.
- Linking to another website from www.adminlaw.org.uk should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- Although we endeavour to keep all links up to date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over the availability of external pages.
- The CPA website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
- Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained on this site, we do not guarantee its accuracy, and CPA is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information published on these pages.
- Whilst CPA will do what it can to maintain the information on the site, it will not accept liability for any actions or decisions made from using such information.
- The administrators of CPA, nor the authors of this is are qualified to offer professional advice.
- If you seek advice on property, planning or legal advice, please instruct an appropriate person(s) who professional liability insurance protects both parties.
- If you believe any content on these pages to be inaccurate or out of date, please contact the Website Administrator here.
- All information on this site is provided 'as is', with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy or timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material within this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.